Please complete the volunteer application form below and someone will be in touch with you to follow up on available volunteer opportunities.
Quest provides opportunities for individuals looking to give back to their community and support access to healthy and affordable food. Volunteering at Quest means gaining hands-on experience in food security, grocery operations, and working with and for diverse communities. We could not do what we do without the help and support of our volunteers! Their contribution are a HUGE part of Quest’s community impact. If you have a passion for food security and community building, we welcome you to apply!
What you need to know:
- Market Volunteer opportunities are available at any one of our five market locations.
- Shifts are 4 hours in length and run in the morning (8 am – 12 pm) and afternoon (1 pm – 5 pm).
- Volunteers work with food, support clients, and ensure our markets are full and beautiful!
- The ideal individual volunteer can commit to at least one shift per month or more.
- All volunteers need to be 16+ years of age.