Please complete the volunteer application form below and someone will be in touch with you to follow up on available volunteer opportunities.
Quest provides opportunities for community groups, for-profit, non-profit, academic organizations, and faith groups who want to give back to their community. We work with volunteer groups to foster team building, learning opportunities in connection with food security, all the while having fun! Whether it’s a one-time event or something you would like to organize on a returning basis, Quest welcomes all groups to apply!
What you need to know:
- Groups of 4-12 people are ideal. Any larger and we will organize different groups across multiple days.
- All volunteers need to be 16+ years of age.
- Volunteers are not required to have their Food Safe certificate.
- Our volunteer group shifts typically run 9am to 1pm or 1pm to 5pm, Monday through Thursday. If you require a different time frame or a Friday shift, please let us know below. We’ll do our best to accommodate your request.
- We do not currently host volunteer groups on the weekends or on holidays.
- We serve coffee, tea and snacks during each four hour shift. And we encourage you to build a playlist for your shift!
- Volunteering at Quest is designed to be a fun, team-building experience that brings you closer to food security and community service.