At Quest, we believe our role to serve our clients and
the community during this time is a critical one. We care about our staff,
management, volunteers and clients and are taking action to ensure the safety
and well-being for all by implementing the following:
- We have adjusted our market hours to allow for a thorough cleaning at the end of each day.
- We have implemented social distancing lines on the floor. Please follow the guidelines and remain at least 2 meters (6 feet) apart from other shoppers.
- All markets are also wiped down – door handles, shopping carts, baskets, etc. – throughout the day.
- We have installed plexiglass at each check out station to provide a clear barrier between staff and clients, thus still being able to see each other but with an extra precaution.
- We provide hand sanitizer when entering the store and encourage clients to wear gloves and a mask if you have them.
- All check outs and belts will be sanitized after each client has completed their check out. Please do not bring any reusable bags. Quest will provide plastic bags free of charge.
- All employees receive daily temperature checks.
the spread of COVID-19, we ask all staff, management, volunteers and clients to
not come into the office or any market if you are experiencing the below
- Difficulty breathing
- Feeling tired
- Fever or high temperature
- Cough or sore throat