Quest’s food programs have been created to ensure that people living on low income have access to affordable, healthy food.
Our food programs are:
For individuals to become a client at Quest and access our not-for-profit grocery stores:
- They must be either low-income, have a disability, or be on old-age pension.
- Contact their local, partnering Social Service Agency.
- Have a letter of referral from their agency.
For Social Service Agencies to become a partner of Quest, and refer clients or use our food program they must:
- Be a community service in the Lower Mainland such as a neighbourhood house, school, children’s daycare centre, hospice, mental health organization, employment training program, seniors’ centre, shelter, recovery home, church, doctors office, or food bank.
- Book an info session tour with our Marketing Manager.
- Complete a Partnership Agreement form.