Quest Food Exchange’s program focuses on the redistribution of quality surplus food, primarily through our Not-For-Profit Grocery Market model. Our program has been created to ensure that people living on low income have access to affordable, healthy food.
Social Service Agencies may also access our program via the following:
For individuals to become a client at Quest and access our not-for-profit grocery markets:
- They must be either low-income, have a disability, or be on old-age pension.
- Contact their local, partnering Social Service Agency.
- Have the Social Service Agency fill out a Client Referral Form.
For Social Service Agencies to become a partner of Quest, and refer clients or use our program they must:
- Be a community service in the Lower Mainland such as a neighbourhood house, school, children’s daycare centre, hospice, mental health organization, employment training program, seniors’ centre, shelter, recovery home, church, doctors office, or food bank.
- Book an info session tour with our Marketing Manager.
- Complete a Partnership Agreement form.