Monetary donations are always needed to pay for products and services that are not provided in-kind. Your tax deductible donation will also be used to help:
- lease or purchase equipment for our not-for-profit grocery markets
- purchase and repair distribution centre equipment, such as walk-in cooler/freezer
- fund our surplus food repackaging centre to reduce unnecessary food waste
- operate and maintain our fleet of surplus food recovery and redistribution trucks
- run our food pick-up dispatch centre
You donate directly online via this link.
Through a combination of grants, donations, and in-kind services, Quest was able to install a new 400 square foot walk-in freezer. This freezer now enables our organization to extend the shelf-life of thousands of pounds of quality surplus food!
Call 604-602-0186 ext 108 (Visa or Mastercard only)
By cheque — mail to:
Quest Outreach Society
2020 Dundas Street
Visit our Vancouver head office at 2030 Dundas Street.
In your will:
Bequeath assets to Quest as part of your legacy.