At Quest Food Exchange in fiscal 2016, there were:
- $8,405,985 in food and products donated
- 620,000 lbs of carbon emissions prevented from entering the earth’s atmosphere
- 250 inner-city school children were provided with healthy snacks weekly (including to take home for the weekend) in five Lower Mainland schools.
- 240,311 shopping trips by clients to Quest’s not-for-profit grocery markets.
- 17,873 volunteer hours generously donated to Quest’s operations.
- 770 families were provided with a turkey and
holiday hamper by our sponsor, YVR.